Now magneted to my fridge with the little eighth note magnet my student Ryan made for me is a darling picture drawn by my student/chorister, Erin, with the words, "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled." She drew it because she knew it was my favorite beatitude, as I told them all in choir this spring.
Also under the magnet is a Coral Rdige notecard with this quote from Dr. Reymond scrawled in my near-indecipherable writing, from Knox Convocation the week before I left: "Not to be intensely interested in the study of Scripture is the height of spiritual folly. Indeed, it is insanity."
"...One thing is needful…" --Luke 10:38-42
Also under the magnet is a Coral Rdige notecard with this quote from Dr. Reymond scrawled in my near-indecipherable writing, from Knox Convocation the week before I left: "Not to be intensely interested in the study of Scripture is the height of spiritual folly. Indeed, it is insanity."
"...One thing is needful…" --Luke 10:38-42
0 Comments:
Post a Comment