Friday, October 27, 2006

I have been consistently disappointed with the StO library. My latest discovery:

They have nothing by DM Lloyd-Jones. Now what am I going to do? Pastor Morgan to the rescue, I hope.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could it be said that the library isn't keeping up with the Joneses?

28/10/06 10:12 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Indeed!

28/10/06 10:27 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Though to its credit, it had Allan Bloom's translation of and notes on Plato's Republic when I looked tonight. Maybe it needs nothing more...., eh, Kilby?

28/10/06 10:28 PM  
Blogger Compleat Mom said...

Nope. It needs DML-J. Not to be compared to Bloomin' greeks.

Shall we make a gift?

2/11/06 4:55 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Probably there are more worthy objects of your monetary expressions of affection. It'd just get lost in the vast sea of books.

3/11/06 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment