Well, I've written throughout the week and I don't have much else to say here, so this will be short and pathetic. This is going to be a crazy week. I will be in classes, rehearsals, meetings, or work from 8 a.m. till after 9, with hopefully enough time to grab some lunch and some dinner. Tuesday will be a little better but Wednesday nearly as bad, and this is without factoring any practice time. Thursday should be better since I won't be working registration in the evening. I'm eager for this week to be over. After that it's all downhill. (Hopefully literally: I need to experience the St. Olaf tradition of sledding down Old Main hill on stolen cafeteria trays...)
Pray for me this week to do well in my studies...a test tomorrow morning I forgot about (should be no big deal), a paper due early next week, a lot of music to memorize for Christmas Fest and a big song for voice class...
Pray that my tendinitis will not get worse as I do a lot piano accompanying (especially a crazy Mendelssohn concerto) this week. I'm a bit concerned about that.
Today was lovely. Church was followed by a fellowship dinner and then some CS Lewis and a two-hour nap. Then three hours in Ytterboe's lounge eating pizza and hanging out with the lab choir I was in. Then a walk around the cold, snowy campus and then a concert by the Gospel Choir. Now for some more CS Lewis and more sleep.
Pray for me this week to do well in my studies...a test tomorrow morning I forgot about (should be no big deal), a paper due early next week, a lot of music to memorize for Christmas Fest and a big song for voice class...
Pray that my tendinitis will not get worse as I do a lot piano accompanying (especially a crazy Mendelssohn concerto) this week. I'm a bit concerned about that.
Today was lovely. Church was followed by a fellowship dinner and then some CS Lewis and a two-hour nap. Then three hours in Ytterboe's lounge eating pizza and hanging out with the lab choir I was in. Then a walk around the cold, snowy campus and then a concert by the Gospel Choir. Now for some more CS Lewis and more sleep.
10 Comments:
so where are the pics you said were here???
CS Lewis is overrated.
And you must not steal a cafeteria tray even for experiencing tradition!
Aw, c'mon . . . they'll get it back!
Bry-OWN!
Gotta go with Brian on this one. (What did they teach us in Ethics at Knox?)
I'll just say my pastor-friends told me to.
Mark: I (obviously) don't remember
Yes he is. And you've never told me that before--at least not loudly enough to make me remember it.
Nice picture, Mark.
Post a Comment