And the saga of Spring 2007 continues:
I have had pretty serious panic attacks during class the last two days--related to my untreatable and perfectly harmless and totally quirky heart condition. The only problem with these besides that I don't like them and they scare the living daylights out of my classmates and professor is that they leave me utterly exhausted to the point of having to stop and rest after walking across campus. I skipped my writing class to sleep today. Hoping this goes away soon. There's stuff to do. However, I'm very thankful for wonderful, understanding professors.
And that's not all. There's more. In our mailboxes today was a cheery letter from our cheery president informing us of a pretty serious tuition increase for the fall. $38,500 it is now.
Excuse me while I hyperventilate some more.
I have had pretty serious panic attacks during class the last two days--related to my untreatable and perfectly harmless and totally quirky heart condition. The only problem with these besides that I don't like them and they scare the living daylights out of my classmates and professor is that they leave me utterly exhausted to the point of having to stop and rest after walking across campus. I skipped my writing class to sleep today. Hoping this goes away soon. There's stuff to do. However, I'm very thankful for wonderful, understanding professors.
And that's not all. There's more. In our mailboxes today was a cheery letter from our cheery president informing us of a pretty serious tuition increase for the fall. $38,500 it is now.
Excuse me while I hyperventilate some more.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment