If you want to hear chapel at St. Olaf streaming live, you can. It might be an interesting experience. ;) Many of you might enjoy Friday chapels--10:10-10:30 CST--which is a beautiful "Service of Morning Prayer."
The reason I put this note up now is because Ferg just alerted us to their online availability and I will be playing for chapel...nothing fancy but when you hear the organ, it'll be me...on Monday morning, again, 10:10 CST.
Click Here: http://www.stolaf.com/church/chapel/
Edit: What's even cooler is that apparently it's now VIDEO and not just audio. So maybe you can SEE me playing organ. Maybe.
And some good news. It's supposed to stay at least slightly above 0 for the foreseeable future.
The reason I put this note up now is because Ferg just alerted us to their online availability and I will be playing for chapel...nothing fancy but when you hear the organ, it'll be me...on Monday morning, again, 10:10 CST.
Click Here: http://www.stolaf.com/church/chapel/
Edit: What's even cooler is that apparently it's now VIDEO and not just audio. So maybe you can SEE me playing organ. Maybe.
And some good news. It's supposed to stay at least slightly above 0 for the foreseeable future.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment