After a week in Dr. Reymond's apologetics class and then a week to just chill and make no plans, I am now setting out to at least get some things accomplished...
Yesterday I practiced over 4 hours at Coral Ridge. It was so much fun. Today besides going to the dentist and the pool/gymn I am doing odd jobs--fun stuff like enrolling in a payment plan for next year.
This week my goals are to update my website for the first time (the shame!) since before Thanksgiving, to finish the Sarabande & Musette from my "Broken Suite" for last semester's composition class, read the next couple chapters of History of Apologetics, and of course the usual stuff--gym, pool, biking, music history, reading, practicing, playing the piano for kicks, and teaching AJ & Grace.
I'm enjoying this cushy life too much. It's time to add in at least a little bit of "do this whether you like it or not" or I'll be the laziest person on campus this fall. To that end, next week I populate a list of marketing leads to follow through July and August.
Yesterday I practiced over 4 hours at Coral Ridge. It was so much fun. Today besides going to the dentist and the pool/gymn I am doing odd jobs--fun stuff like enrolling in a payment plan for next year.
This week my goals are to update my website for the first time (the shame!) since before Thanksgiving, to finish the Sarabande & Musette from my "Broken Suite" for last semester's composition class, read the next couple chapters of History of Apologetics, and of course the usual stuff--gym, pool, biking, music history, reading, practicing, playing the piano for kicks, and teaching AJ & Grace.
I'm enjoying this cushy life too much. It's time to add in at least a little bit of "do this whether you like it or not" or I'll be the laziest person on campus this fall. To that end, next week I populate a list of marketing leads to follow through July and August.
2 Comments:
Hey Susan!
Glad you're home!!! Hope to see you sometime over the summer! Please tell everyone hello for me! Get in touch!
Who said this?:
"I'm enjoying this cushy life too much"
Post a Comment