This one takes the cake:
http://pressroom.pbs.org/photos/christmas_at_st_olaf_07_title
In other news, I fell today. Just down two steps, but the landing wasn't the best ever and my toes, ankle, knees, and wrist are not happy about this situation. It was on my way to studio class where I performed. It was not my best performance.
It's still raining.
But choir made me smile a lot this afternoon. Kind of like a 6th-trio-sonata smile, but that probably doesn't make sense to anyone.
http://pressroom.pbs.org/photos/christmas_at_st_olaf_07_title
In other news, I fell today. Just down two steps, but the landing wasn't the best ever and my toes, ankle, knees, and wrist are not happy about this situation. It was on my way to studio class where I performed. It was not my best performance.
It's still raining.
But choir made me smile a lot this afternoon. Kind of like a 6th-trio-sonata smile, but that probably doesn't make sense to anyone.
3 Comments:
Don't forget me now that you're famous!
It makes sense to me. :)
likewise - Samuel
Post a Comment